weight (plural weights)
- The force on an object due to the gravitational attraction between it and the Earth.
- An object used to make something heavier.
- A standardized block of metal used in a balance to measure the mass of another object.
- (weightlifting): A disc of iron, dumbbell, or barbell used for training the muscles.
- mass (net weight, atomic weight, molecular weight, troy weight, carat weight, etc.)
- A variable which multiplies a value for ease of statistical manipulation.
- (topology) the smallest cardinality of a base
- Compare to mass.
6 letters in word "weight": E G H I T W.
No anagrams for weight found in this word list.
Words found within weight: